- Neurac - a new treatment method for acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain and
- The Neurac treatment method aims to restore functional and neuromusculoskeletal movement patterns through high levels of neuromuscular stimulation.
- The Neurac method includes testing procedures that evaluate the neuromuscular function of kinetic chains, with an emphasis on the integration of "local" and "global" muscle function.
- The Neurac method is founded on up-to-date research and long-standing scientific principles that recommend the use of closed chain exercise for managing neuromusculoskeletal problems and enhancing function.
- Recent neuroscience and clinical trials suggest the use of vibration to increase neural drive and to modulate pain.